HiLink Modem 4G WiFi Router with Sim Card Slot Unlocked All Sim Card Support
You can easily use WiFi at home, on the road, in the car and on a walk. The only way to save your life from falling Internet speed.
LTE Catgory 4 Stick
* Support: FDD-LTE/TD-LTE/UMTS/DC-HSPA+/HSDPA/HSUPA
* LTE FDD Band: B1 (2100 MHz)/B3 (1800 MHz)/B5 (850MHZ) B7(2600MHz)/B8 (900MHz)/B20 (800 MHz)
* LTE TDD Band: B38/B39/B40
* DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: Band 1(2100 MHz)/Band 8 (900 MHz)
* FDD-LTE Cat4. Downlink Speed to 150Mbps, Upload speed to 50Mbps
* DC-HSPA+ download speed to 43. 2Mbps
* HSPA+ downlink data service of up to 21.6 Mbit/s
* HSDPA data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
* HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
* WCDMA data service of up to 384 kbit/s
* LTE/UMTS Short Message Service (SMS)
* Built-in antenna and two external antenna ports (TS-9 Connector )
* LTE: DL 2*2 MIMO RNDIS
* WLAN 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
* Wi-FI supports up to 12 Wi-Fi users
* Support up to 10 Wireless terminals
* standard USIM/SIM card interface
* Temperature Operating: -10°C to +40°C/ Storage: 20°C to +70°C
* Size: 94 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm
* Weight: < 50g
* Humidity 5% to 95%
* Working Power: 5V/1A
* Apn settings: Support
* As Data Card Support - Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, (Note: Does not support windows RT). Mac OS X10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 with latest upgrades.
Support os: Windows, Linux, Vista, MAC OS, Android
As WiFi Modem Support - All Android Phone, Tablet, Windows, Linux, Vista, MAC OS, ios and all other devices which support WiFi
When you order from virtualmaqazin.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!